Thursday, November 10, 2011

HCMC treasures



Thought I would photograph some of the jewellery I brought back from Vietnam recently. Got a little carried away with the mirroring effect as you can see. My favourite piece would have to be the breast plate in the first picture, it's so simple yet can pull an outfit from drab.. to FAB instantly (sorry so cheesy!!). I've never been a big fan of statement jewellery, but Vietnam converted me.
All of the jewellery was from Ho Chi Minh City, some of it came from this cute little store in Vincom shopping centre called Miss Ni (not sure if that's the correct spelling) and some of it from the Ben Thanh markets where there was one tiny stall each for the gold and silver. Desperately wanting to go back to find some more treasure!

1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful! You have an amazing collection. I'd love to buy a necklace similar to the first.

    LUAR

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...