Tuesday, March 20, 2012

the zoe dress















I'm afraid to say, if you put my name on something, there is a very high possibility that I will purchase it!
Just as I have done here with the amazing Zoe print dresses by Motel. I got the one in the first picture with the horses running around all cute and carefree, pretty hard not to resist this print, with the added bonus it's named after me (well I like to think it is), it has an amazing high cut neck and racer front/back AND it was on sale! Haha, I'm such a sucker.
I'm a little worried it will be too big as Asos only had a size 12 left, but I'm sure I can sew the sides in a bit if worst comes to worst.
If I like this dress, which I imagine I will, I'll most likely end up with several more in my wardrobe as there are some gorgeous prints! I love the poppies and the cityscape, and I already own the skirt in the mountain river print (as seen in a post I did about it HERE!). So the future's looking pretty bleak for my bank account...

Motel Zoe racer dress (various prints) from ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...