Friday, April 6, 2012

wild horses





This is the dress that arrived from Asos the other day called the Zoe dress which I did a post about HERE, in which I voiced my concern over having to get a medium as all the smalls were sold out. Well, I'm pretty glad they were considering the minuteness of this 'dress'!! It is serious flasher material, and for that matter I'll probably be wearing it with tights in winter to avoid any unwanted body exposure.
Other than the size, I'm totally in love with the greyscale horse print. The scene reminds me of one of my favourite books when I was a child, The Snow Pony, which made me want to become a horse whisperer so I could tame wild brumbies and ride them across picturesque fields.
Hope everyone is enjoying the Easter holidays!

Dress: Motel Zoe dress, from Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...