Thursday, June 14, 2012

knit knacks







Well I finally feel like I'm on holidays (although I do still have 2 assignments to hand in, but they're finished) and I'm already stuck for things to amuse me on these bleak winter days! I went searching through my closet and found this long forgotten dress I made in high school for some art piece. It was basically just an experiment with this amazing multicoloured wool and giant knitting needles. Not sure what I was aiming for, but it turned into this thing that I thought would make the perfect neck piece to a dress. Unfortunately it is unwearable (outside my backyard) due to the sheerness of the fabric I used, not to mention the dangerously low neckline. Maybe I'll change it to some opaque black matte satin so I could possibly wear it one day as I seriously love the crazy knitted neck.

[wearing: DIY dress, Therapy boots via The Iconic]

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...