Monday, August 13, 2012

heavenly knits










These two pieces are the most recent additions to my wardrobe- the Lafayette knit dress and Smith sweater by Friend of Mine. When I saw this incredible knit, slightly metallic spun yarn that creates an amazing texture, I knew I had to have some. And what's better than one sweet knit? Two! I know it's a little OTT wearing them together but they're so perfect for each other I couldn't resist.

[wearing: Friend of Mine Lafayette knit dress & Smith sweater, heels from iOffer, choker from ebay, DIY perspex cuff]

3 comments:

  1. Love this look Zoe!
    The knits are both perfect :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Knits! x danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect weather, now lets talk about your shoes!

    PixelHazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...