Monday, August 6, 2012

sew sew






I've put some more items up for sale HERE including a few of my own designs, most of which have featured on the blog at some stage. If you're interested in anything please send me an email at nobigtruthblog@gmail.com. Postage within Australia is $9, enquire for specific international rates and any garment measurements.

1. 100% sand-washed silk layered skirt w/ gathered waistband (free size) $40
2. Hand dyed shift dress w/ raw hem (vintage Sportsgirl dress, marked size 14 - best fit 10-12) $15
3. Spot waisted dress w/ racer-cut neckline & dropped circular hem (best fit size 8-10) $25
4. Sheer laser-cut 'scales' shift dress (best fit size 8-10)  $25
5. Striped jersey dropped rounded hem dress (best fit size 8-10) $25

I'm also selling a little collection on Etsy through my NoBigTruth shop so have a look see!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that white laser cut dress. I'm normally a 10 in dresses... but maybe my hips may be a little too wide for that little number. Bummer. :(

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...