Sunday, September 2, 2012

cadillac






I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face all weekend due to my most recent acquisition of this glorious jacket. It was hands down the best thing ever when, after talking myself into the Midnight version of Friend of Mine's Cadillac jacket, I stumbled upon a smaller sized black one (in a 6 - not even a plausible option originally) and miraculously it fit like a dream! I was quite relieved really, considering I have so many black clothes in my wardrobe and I'm not the biggest fan of navy blue and black worn together. Pure silk with leather lapel and pocket trim- this is a ridiculously perfect jacket that will no doubt become my staple dress blazer for many seasons to come.

wearing [Friend of Mine Cadillac Jacket / Nobigtruth blue ombre skirt / DIY silk tank / Asos boots (old) / DIY copper jewellery]

Also, apologies for the recent absence, life's crazy busy at the moment and it's causing serious blog neglection :(

1 comment:

  1. Love this look!
    The jacket is amazing that that skirt looks fantastic with the tank :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...