Saturday, June 2, 2012

what to wear with: tan leather



Asos metal collar necklace / Marc by marc Jacobs bars & bells bag / Alexander Wang emina sandals / Altuzarra outboard chunky knit





So I'm starting a new weekly style post that documents what to wear with tricky items. This week it's tan leather. Not something that I'm particularly fond of, seeing as most things made in tan also come I black as well, and I'm all for black leather! But there is a time and a place for tan (well away from the 70s) that, when done right, will produce some seriously worthy results.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the yellow blazer! Is amazing!

    Www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection!!! I follow you now!!(40)
    but I can't see my profile, must be a problem of Gmail or GFC...
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pieces you've chosen! fave picks would be the topshop floral shorts, equipment lime shirt, and phillip lim blazer :)
    x
    nicole
    http://blankbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...