Sunday, September 9, 2012

springspiration



Spring is finally here and the sun is already threatening my thesis-writing abilities. I've made a little list of things I look forward to doing when I'm finally through studying in just over a month!

Spring Bucket List
1. Get a tan (TOP priority- I've missed the sun like nothing else!)
2. Complete a ridiculous amount of sewing and DIY projects (and blog them)
3. Road trip to the beach (on every weekend possible)
4. Drink cocktails by the pool in the afternoons (naturally)
5. Have dinner parties (any excuse to cook copious amounts of food)

[all images via Tumblr & Pinterest]

2 comments:

  1. Nice eye make-up.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^ Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin??? Let me know follow you then back again.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...